Sunday, July 04, 2004

Another busy weekend

Well, there's no rest for the wicked once again. The guys at GameSpy are currently looking over information for my upcoming series of articles. Since things are already underway, I can say that I'm working on a series for GameSpy discussing the 10 best and 10 worst comic book based video games of all time. It should make for an interesting read ... especially with the extra surprises I have in store.

Besides that, I'm working on wrapping up a few more game reviews for Electric Playground, and I'm going to go ahead and get the first "Comic of the Week" segment written up for the EP site. The first review will cover DC's Identity Crisis. Speaking of the "Comic of the Week", I'm putting together the final list of "CotW" segments to be filmed in San Diego. Oh, let's not forget that I'm doing the initial design work on my personal site. And if all of that wasn't enough, I also have a large number of emails to send out ... dealing with everything from interview requests and confirmations, to inquiries about writing for other outlets. All in all, it adds up to a hell of a lot of writing over the next few days.

Anyway, it's been a hell of a week ... with a lot more fun to come.

No comments: