Saturday, January 01, 2005

Thoughts on the previous year.

So ... 2004 has come and gone. It's been a rough road to travel, but now it's a whole new year. A slew of changes happened last year, and a lot of things fell apart. This year, for me, is a year of rebuilding and renewing ... with the hopes that the end result will be stronger than what has come before. I had my share of loss last year, but I've learned the importance of true friends and how they can help out. I've changed a lot in the past year, and hopefully I've grown a bit and become a better person. More changes are coming I'm sure ... but I believe that in the end all the trials and tribulations will be worthwhile. And I need to have faith that everything will turn out the way it's supposed to and work out in the end.

Thanks go out to everyone who has been there for me through the good times AND the bad. I truly appreciate all of you guys, and your constant support. There's a lot more I have to say, but those truly sappy moments will be saved for a few particular people (heh). And now we return you to your regularly scheduled bog.

No comments: