Wednesday, March 23, 2005

New stuff

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Been keeping busy with my writing. Last week, I wrote up six previews that will show up in the June issue of EGM, and this week I had two reviews for GameSpy. Plus, I'm getting over a bug thatg knocked me on my ass for a couple of days and stole my voice. But today is a new day, right?

The two GameSpy reviews I did went live tonight. The first was for Phantom Dust (Xbox) and the second was for Rayman DS. Here's a funny bit of irony. I expected Rayman to be pretty good, because the franchise has never let me down, and I expected absolutely nothing from Phantom Dust. Take a peek at the reviews and you'll see just how wrong my initial expectations were.

Expect some major geekdom from me tomorrow. That's right ... I'm getting the PSP and I'll be putting it through its paces and loving every minute of it.

No comments: