Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaccccckkkk

So, it's been WAY too long since my last post here. There's a lot of updating to be done over the weekend. I'll get to it though. Here's the short short version of recent events though.

  • Got regular gig as News Editor for Game Almighty

  • Been working like a fiend at said job, doing things like having to talk with Jack Thompson (if you know who he is, you know why that is a chore)

  • Had to get a new laptop and get everything configured and transferred in from the old system ... while that SHOULDN'T have taken a long time, it has ... plus I'm upgrading how I handle things as well.

  • Blogger's finally updated, meaning no more "Sign into Beta" crap.

  • Meet Daily ... Daily Beagle (bonus geek points to those of you that get the joke):




What time I DO have left, I've been trying to have some sort of social life. However, I AM back now and I will be updating semi-regularly, usually on weekends now. So, to those that missed me ... I missed you guys too.

Later,
David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the news editorship - a little after the fact here, but still relevant I'm sure. I recall your freelancer advice on Dan Hsu's writing article some time ago and trust the "feast or famine" syndrome is less of a problem now.

Congratulations also on an awesome puppy.