Monday, August 11, 2008

We can rebuild him ...

Yeah yeah ... I know I said I'd be more active on here leading up to Comic-Con and for the foreseeable future thereafter. Then, I disappeared for a bit. Well, here's the deal. During Comic-Con, I was running myself ragged working on the filming for Electric Playground (check it out when it goes daily next week) and still juggling some meetings I had to attend in-between shootings. As soon as I got back into town, I had to deal with TSA screwing up the bag I had with all of the goodies I picked up at Comic-Con. Then I found out my car's electric system had died on me somehow while I was gone. And finally, I came down with some sort of nasty virus and was part of the living dead for a few days. Now? Now it's time to play catch up.

So, if you're old enough (or geek enough) to pick up the reference of my headline here, then you've probably guessed some changes are in the works. For lack of a better term, it looks like it may be time for a little upgrade to yours truly ... a sort of WldCard v2.0, so to speak.

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."


While I won't be quite "bionic" and the price tag will run well under the Six Million mark, but by the time the year ends, I will certainly be running "Better, faster, stronger" ... and also a bit smarter as well.

No comments: