Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Next on Fox: When Boredom Attacks

I've wrapped up my recent assignments, so I was bored out of my mind yesterday and I decided to get out of the house. Luck being what it is for me, I happened to run into Cari-Dawn. We shot the breeze for a while and grabbed some coffee at Starbucks. in another strange bit of luck, it was there I ran into Todd & Amy. They happened to be driving by and saw my car. So all of us had some fun together, and it ended up being just what the doctor ordered for me.

2 comments:

Randy Green said...

Who's Cari-Dawn? Who're Todd & Amy? Man, I'm glad someone has time to drive around in their car being bored. Sure as hell not me! lol

Hey David, keep 'em straight. Later.

Cari-Dawn said...

aww wow...

that pic is better looking than i remembered....


cant wait for my cami and thong!!!

and neither can pete!