Sunday, July 20, 2008

Comic-Con '08 coming up

Woo hoo!! Another year, another Comic-Con. Actually, it's going to be a busy year this year. I'll be at Comic-Con again, producing a host of segments for Electric Playground. Comics. Video games. Movies. You name it ... I'll be covering it.

I've been setting up interviews for weeks now, and there's still a lot that I'll be doing on the fly. Also, thanks to the new phone (more on that later), I'll be adding all sorts of pictures and videos from the show. I'll be organizing a lot of the coverage that EP (and Greedy Productions as a whole), and if all goes as planned, I'll be running around w/ my own camera. You won't actually see me in front of the camera on the segments, but I'll be one of the guys with the mic. Also, it looks like I'll be doing some extra coverage for some of the other outlets. I'll keep you posted here.

End of line ...

No comments: