Sunday, February 06, 2011

Ch-ch-changes

If you're reading this and, well, if you've ever been here before this post, you've probably already realized the design changes the blog has gone through.  I decided it was long overdue to spend some time tinkering around with everything to make it a bit more manageable for everyone.  The archives are all working smoothly now, the Digsby chat box is still up (for now) so people can hit me up through the blog, and there are other features I'm planning to toy with over the coming weeks.

Why all the changes?  Simple, actually.  I want to do more with this blog and get back into the swing of things, updating all of you with what's going on, with random news and thoughts, and to genuinely build more on the idea of being active with everyone.  I'll post items here and you're welcome to dish out feedback.  Got a question? Let me know and I'll do my best to answer. Want to hear about a particular subject?  I'll do my best to get on it.  The focus here is be interactive ... to be able to talk to all of you out there and also to be able to listen.

I don't think this will be the final design, but it's a huge jump forward.  I'll probably tweak things a bit here and there until it feels just right to me (which means I'll probably never be done tweaking it).  So, let me know your thoughts and also tell me what you'd like to hear.

No comments: