Monday, April 04, 2011

New content ...

Well guys and gals, I figure it's time to give all of you a little something new.  Usually, you all come in here and check out my latest rantings and ravings on various subjects, pick up the occasional link to my work with some commentary, or just get a quick glimpse into my life.  That's just not enough for me though.  I've decided that I'm going to start adding some original content here.  Reviews and recommendations, feature pieces, etc.  Just some more stuff for me to write, akin to what I do for all those other outlets.

Overall, the plan remains the same for this blog as I don't know how often these types of pieces will pop up in the regular stream of consciousness that is this blog.  These articles will just an added bonus of sorts.  Sometimes I might be in the mood to write a little something extra.  There's any number of reasons I might get that burr in my butt to do something extra.  And if you guys like it, I'll do it more frequently.  Right now, though, I'm just in the mood to expand the content here.

All of that being said ... here we go.

No comments: