Wednesday, April 06, 2005

More reasons for carpal tunnel

I've been a busy, busy little bee as of late. Two more GameSpy reviews went live today: Ford Racing 3 (Xbox) and Sega Classics Collection (PS2). Tomorrow, I'm getting copies of Pac-Man Pinball Advance and Myst IV to review ... along with anything else I can get my hands on. Also, I had a review of Ridge Racer (PSP) go live over at Electric Playground's website. So you see, GameSpy and EGM don't get ALL my attention. I'm also working on a review of Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PSP) for Electric Playground. Admittedly, the EP stuff takes a little longer simply because the paying gigs have to take a priority, but it is still being done.

And on a final note, I'm still trying to get things together for the Visionary Ink site. I've got the blog software up and running, but I've not had the time to set up a decent front page interface yet. However, one of my good friends, Andrew Charipar, is working hard to provide a regular daily comic strip for the site (with some occasional "editorial assistance" from yours truly). Anyway, check out the current colletion of strips over here.

No comments: