Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New stuff

Okay, so my review of Puyo POP Fever (NDS) went up today. I'd forgotten just how addicting this series was until I started playing around with this version. It's still a blast to play, even with its overly cute style.

Next on the agenda? Well, I've got reviews to write up for Haunting Ground, the new Fire Emblem game, and a preview for Disney's Magical Quest 3 to work on this week ... though the Fire Emblem piece won't go up until after E3 thanks to the all too common embargo companies seem to be putting on reviews lately.

I'm also working on some new pitches for some articles to shop around (although I'm most likely to publish them through GameSpy). I'm also going to work on yet another round of video game news, so keep your eyes peeled.

On a side note of little bearing ... I was finally convinced to set up a profile over at MySpace. Why? Because it was late at night and I had nothing better to do, so I was more open to the idea due to lack of sleep. Anyway, if any of you set up there, feel free to send me a friend request.

No comments: