Tuesday, December 20, 2005

More work stuff

It's been a while since I've updated everyone on what I've been working on. Well, I haven't exactly been sitting around with my thumb up my ass. I've actually been getting some work done. Need proof?

Over at GameSpy you can check out my work on these:

While over at the Electric Playground, you can read these:

And finally, in this month's Play Magazine is the following piece:


Zero Hour article (Play Magazine, January 2006) Posted by Picasa

Some of this stuff is older, and only just getting around to being published. Other stuff has been written within the past week. Either way, there's a lot of my stuff out there right now (woo hoo!!). And things are only going to be getting more busy with the coming year. I'll keep all of you posted as usual. In the meantime, check out the stuff that's out there and let me know what you think.

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way ta go, David! You're that much closer to taking over.