Monday, September 10, 2007

A shifting of priorities ...

Where do I start on the beginning of this fine, fine week?

Here's the scoop, due to some unusual events last week, things have freed up a little bit for me finally. So, what does that mean for all of you? Well, besides seeing a lot more in the way of freelance work here and there around the net, you're going to be seeing some changes here as well. You'll likely start seeing a new design roll out this month, and you'll definitely be seeing more content.

My goal is to create a one-stop shop for news relating to video games, comics, movies, and other such stuff. Until everything gets finalized, you'll be seeing more in the way of news posted here, albeit in a slightly unorganized manner. Consider this your "Pardon our mess while we remodel" notice.

Later,
David

1 comment:

Randy said...

I hope this turn of events is a blessing for you. And I look forward to seeing what's new! Best to you -- Randy