Sunday, July 11, 2004

Trial by fire

This is going to be a very busy and very ... interesting ... week. Right now, it's full swing on the writing career. I've wrapped up half of the "best of" list I've been working on for GameSpy. Also, I've got most of the interviews squared up for Electric Playground's Comic of the Week segments.

Tomorrow, I've got a lot of phone calls to make and take. I'll be trying to set up a meeting with the editor of Folio Weekly about setting up a weekly column for the paper. Also, I should be hearing from the editor of Play Magazine about some new opportunities coming up. Besides all of that, there's the usual grind for EP, GameSpy, and anyone else that comes along.

So, guys and gals, keep your fingers crossed and hope I don't burn myself out soon. Heh

Later.

No comments: