Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quick Post-Con Update

Okay, so I'd planned all kinds of updates and such from Comic-Con for the blog, but things don't always go according to plan.  Unfortunately, there was no WiFi anywhere around my hotel room that was available to use, and even the WiFi at the show floor was spotty at best.  Still, I was running around for the duration, checking in with folks, trying out new goodies, getting some inside scoop on upcoming projects in games and comics, and even talking to a couple of people about the development of my own projects.  There's plenty to do to keep me busy next week.

Right now, I'm in the San Diego airport waiting for my flight home (thank you SAN for free WiFi).  I figured I'd post this quick update and let you guys know I'm alive and well, and planning to do an in-depth update after I get back to FL and get settled in.

No comments: