Saturday, August 07, 2004

I knew something was missing

Leading up to Comic-Con, I kept talking about the work I was doing for GameSpy listing out the 10 best and 10 worst comic book based video games. I was looking over the blog today and realized that although I did post a quick link to the 10 best list, but I forgot to post a link to the 10 worst. So, for those of you that missed either article, here they are:

Comics to Consoles
Comics to Consoles Part II - When Good Comics Go Bad

Moving right along, I've been working more leads on doing some new articles. I'll probably be doing an interview soon with video game personality Cliffy B. Among his credits, Cliffy B. is the lead game designer for Epic Games.

There are a few other things brewing as well. Things are about to get a lot more interesting.

No comments: