Tuesday, April 26, 2005

June 2005 EGM

Well, the new issue of EGM shipped today. I know because I get mine electronically. In it, you'll see a 2005 Preview feature. Most of the previews are fairly short, but the ones I wrote were:

(In order of appearance)
Beat Down: Fists of Vengence
Mark Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Without Warning
Spartan: Total Warrior
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Call of Duty: Big Red One

I was surprised at some of the edits done to the work, but looking over the feature as a whole, the edits made sense to have everything flow together as one solid piece.

As far as other work goes, I've got reviews up over at GameSpy for MVP (PSP) and Raze's Hell (Xbox). I've already wrapped up a review for ATV Offroad: Blazin' Trails (PSP) but it won't go up until Thursday. I'm also currently working on a couple of rush jobs, as well as an interview piece for GameSpy as well.

I also got an offer today to help cover E3 for GameSpy. Looks like I'm L.A. bound in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: