Saturday, April 02, 2005

A little older, a little wiser, and a LOT more busy

Okay, so yesterday was my birthday. Yeah, I was born on April Fools Day ... no joke. I had a get together of sorts with a few friends, and I was surprised by the turnout. It meant a lot to me to see my friends all gathered together. It served not only as a reminder of how important they are to me ... but it also showed me just how important I am to them as well. It meant a lot more than anyone realizes. Thanks guys.

Okay, moving right along ... more work on the frontline. Yesterday, my GameSpy review for Midway's update of NARC went live. It was pretty painful. Read it for yourself and you'll see why. I'm also working on reviews for Ford Racing 3 (Xbox) and Sega Classics Collection (PS2). As soon as they're done and live, I'll post the links.

Lots of extra stuff going on too ... I can't really say too much at the moment, but just cross your fingers for me.

No comments: