I'll be in San Diego from July 13-18. The first night is the preview night, where a lot of my work will include setting up and confirming meetings for the rest of the week. The two biggest chunks of work I have are for GameSpy and Greedy Productions. For GameSpy, I'm working on the previously mentioned week-long series focusing on the relationship between the comic book and video game industries. I'll be previewing and reviewing comic realted game projects and game related comic projects. I'm also set to have a host of interviews. "From who?" you ask curiously. Well, so far I'm tenatively confirmed for:
- Randy Green (Witchblade, Tomb Raider)
- Christina Z.(BloodRayne, Witchblade)
- LeSean Thomas (TMNT, Cannon Busters)
- Jimmy Palmiotti (Hawkman, Punisher)
- Art Thibert (Chrono Mechanics, Ultimate Spider-Man)
- Brandon Peterson (X-Men, Strange)
- Paul Jenkins (Hulk, Origin)
- Ames Kirshen (Director of Video Game Development, Marvel)
There's a lot more in store, and as always, things may change on the fly, but I'll keep you posted as much as possible.
Also, I'm going to be involved in Greedy Productions' filming on Saturday and Sunday. Besides helping with filming for a Comic-Con themed episode of Judgment Day and Electric Playground, I'm also setting up the filming for another round of "Comic of the Week" for the upcoming season of Electric Playground. Once I get a list finalized, I'll let you know.