Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More pics from Nintendo's pre-E3 press event

Thanks to my press contacts and the good folks at Nintendo, you guys don't have to wait to check out some images from the Nintendo pre-E3 press event. Check out these pictures and tell me your thoughts.


Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo, shows off the Revolution prototype Posted by Hello

Tina Wood and Shigeru Miyamoto toy with Nintendogs Posted by Hello

Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America's Executive VP of Sales & Marketing. Posted by Hello

Press image of the Nintendo Revolution prototype Posted by Hello

Press image of the new Game Boy Micro Posted by Hello

2 comments:

JAYCEprime2791 said...

Wow.

Hate Filled Poster said...

I may have to shell out for that Revolution.

As for the GameBoy Micro, it's not pointless. Smaller is better. The GameBoy Advanced SP won't fit in my pocket with my cell phone, this will. Why should you have to carry a bag with you to take a portable player?