Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Be afraid ... be very afraid

The review of McFarlane's Evil Prophecy went live today. I warned you guys it was bad. How bad? Read my thoughts for yourself over here. Hell, I feel cheated ... and I got the game for free.

I'm still working on a few pitches for GameSpy. I've got some interesting ideas, but nothing concrete yet. I'm also working on setting up the next round of "Comic of the Week" interview segments for Electric Playground. Greedy Productions will be doing filming for both EP and Judgment Day at Comic-Con International in San Diego, and a few days before that in the LA and San Diego areas. I'll be with Greedy for most of the show, but I've also got a few other meetings scheduled as well while I'm there. If anyone else is heading out to Comic-Con, keep an eye out for me and be sure to say hello.

And with that, it's time to crash for the day. Definately need to catch up on some sleep.

No comments: