Sunday, June 27, 2004

Idle hands and all that

I've been keeping myself busy quite a bit lately. I wrapped up a review of IndyCar Series 2005 (Xbox) for GameSpy. With luck, it will get posted sometime tomorrow. I'm also working on a preview of Monster Hunter (PS2). There's an online press embargo on that one, so don't expect it to see the light of day until either the end of July or early August. I'm also playing around with the new game Showdown: Legends of Wrestling (Xbox), in order to write up a review for Electric Playground.

I pulled together some more info for the GameSpy and EP features I've been working on. The GameSpy piece is going to be a 10 Best / 10 Worst list of comic-based video games. I've been working on the list over the weekend. Just about finished with the list. It should be a pretty cool series, as I do have a few fun twists in store. As for the Electric Playground piece, I'll be keeping with the comic theme and doing a run down of some upcoming comic-based video games. The Punisher, 100 Bullets, etc. There's a lot coming down the pipe, and I'm going to cover as much as I can.

While I'm at it, I'm going to check with Vic at EP to see about possibly adding the Comic of the Week segment to the website as well. I should be able to format a comic review similar to the game reviews. Let me know what you think about the idea.

No comments: