Thursday, June 03, 2004

Crime and Punishment

Wrapped up another piece today. This time around it was an interview piece with Jimmy Palmiotti about his work for the upcoming Punisher video game. It was a fun piece to do, and I think people will get a kick out of it. Jimmy's a great guy and a talented writer. Check out his work on DC's Hawkman comic if you have any doubts. With any luck, the interview will be showing up on GameSpy's website soon.

Oh, I did go ahead and pick up the Chronicles of Riddick game for the Xbox today. I can sum up my initial impressions with one word ... DAMN!!! I mean, this game goes well beyond my expectations. I'm going to try and have a review of the game written up for the Electric Playground web site before the end of the weekend. Hopefully it will go up next week along with the rest of the pieces I've done.

Other than that, it's been a day of prep work and planning. As always, I'll keep you posted as best as possible.

No comments: