Monday, June 21, 2004

Better late than never

No ... I didn't miss a deadline. The reviews for Spyro Orange and Crash Purple went live today. I was hoping they would both get posted before today, so they could be included in the latest GameSpy invoice. Ah well, instead they'll just be the first articles included in the next invoice.

Speaking of GameSpy, I pitched an idea over to Raymond (GameSpy's senior console editor). For obvious reasons, I can't really say much about it until someone picks it up, but trust me when I say it will turn out pretty cool when everything comes together. I've got a few other ideas I'm working on for both GameSpy and Electric Playground.

Tomorrow I'll be fleshing out some pitches, and checking on some new possibilities for getting my work out on the market. As always, the best way to find out what I'm working on will be right here.

No comments: