Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I see Carpal Tunnel in my future

The GameSpy review of IndyCar Series 2005 is live now. Feel free to go check it out. I also finished up my list of the 10 worst comic-based video games. I've got most of the list for the 10 best also. Right now I'm waiting for the GameSpy editors to check over my choices and chime in with a few of their own. If all goes as planned, I should be working on the articles by week's end.

Moving on to the EP front, I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow (today?) with a lot of writing for Electric Playground. I'm hoping to get three reviews taken care of: Chronicles of Riddick (Xbox), Full Spectrum Warrior (Xbox), and Far Cry (PC). Another piece I'll be writing up is something that people have asked about for a while. I'm going to incorporate EP's "Comic of the Week" segment into the web site. What this means is that once a week I'll be writing up a comic review to add to the site, along with my two to four video game reviews. Between that and the work for GameSpy, I can pretty much so guarantee that I'll be having a few more late nights and early mornings.

Beyond that, there's not much going on ... but isn't that enough? Seriously though, I should be busy for a while, but I'll certainly keep things up-to-date here. Keep checking in and let me know what you think.

No comments: