Thursday, June 17, 2004

Life's a glitch ...

Anyone who knows me knows how big of a tech geek I am. That being said, there are times that even I get pissed with technology. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I got an email from one of my editors asking me how a review was coming along ... especially when I never received the assignment to begin with. It looks like something happened between him sending it to me and my receiving it (or rather NOT receiving it). No worries though. It takes too much time and energy to worry, and it doesn't solve anything.

I got in touch with the editor and explained the situation. I told him I'd take care of everything and get it to him ASAP. So, I picked up the games I need to review last night (Crash Purple and Spyro Orange for the GBA). Stayed up most of the night and into the morning playing the games. I'll toy around with them some more today, and I should have both reviews wrapped up no later than tomorrow.

In the meantime, it's going to be another long night.

No comments: