Friday, June 04, 2004

"Where in the hell is my head?!?" asked the chicken

One more sunset, another day alive. I spent the better part fo the day today running around like a chicken with its head cut off (get the title now?). Besides the usual daily routine, I was busy on the phone, email, and IM ... wheeling and dealing and working on the planning stages for more upcoming projects.

Finished up an interview with the guys behind the Metal Gear Solid comic series coming this September. The interview should be up on the EP site next week along with all my other articles. There's also some rumblings going around that I may end up handling more responsibilities for the EP site as well. Still a lot up in the air with the details though, so we'll wait and see.

Finally, I'll probably be writing a few more articles about the Metal Gear comic. From what I've seen so far, the book seems interesting. Definately worth a look.

As always .. more to come.

No comments: